Introduction to GIT
Introduction to GIT In-Person
Learn the basics of Git, a version-control system for tracking changes to files. The course will cover:
- Creating a new repository
- Committing changes to the repository
- Syncing changes to github.com
- Branches and pull requests
Bring your laptop and be ready to get hands on experience. No prior knowledge needed.
If you need help installing the necessary software please come a half hour early.
- Wednesday 23 October 2019
- 10:00am - 10:50am
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- 2233 HBLL