Sharing Your Data and Research
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Sharing Your Data and Research In-Person
This session will provide an introduction to ScholarsArchive, BYU’s Institutional Repository.
- Learn how to create a free account to add your article, project, poster, or dataset to ScholarsArchive and obtain a shareable link for your work.
- Find out how uploading your research to the repository will increase its discoverability.
- Explore scholarly journals, collections, and conferences hosted in the repository.
- Learn about statistics provided to authors concerning readership of their works around the world.
Please bring your laptop to create an account.
- Monday 21 October 2019
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- 2233 HBLL
Registration has closed.